THE RULES OF VISITING VERHOLY RELAX SPA
1. The schedule of VERHOLY Relax SPA (hereinafter - SPA): from 08:00 to 20:00 and from 20:30 to 23:00 - on weekdays, holidays, weekends;
2. The pass for SPA is a pay check (for non-residents of the hotel) or number of the room (for residing guests), which should be told at the reception of SPA.
3. The key to the cabinet in the locker room, a towel and a bathrobe are supplied at the reception of SPA after making the payment or in exchange for providing information on the location.
4. During the period of stay in SPA the personal things and clothing should be stored in cabinets in the locker rooms. The SPA administration is not liable for lost or left unattended belongings.
5. Forgotten items are kept in the storage room for 30 days and returned to the owner in case of applying for them. If the owner does not request the things till the end of a specified period, the forgotten items will be recycled.
6. Before visiting a SPA it is necessary to consult your doctor (or have a medical examination), and if there are any contraindications, you must inform the SPA administration and / or provide a medical certificate. The SPA administration is not liable for the health deterioration of Guest and other negative consequences, if the guest has not provided a medical certificate and has not warned the administrator of SPA about the presence of specific contraindications.
7. For classes in the gym, you must have clothes and shoes specifically designed for trainings. Please do not wear street clothes and shoes in the gym hall as well as observe cleanliness in all SPA premises.
8. Guests must comply with the rules of general hygiene: to take a shower before visiting the pool, baths and saunas.
9. After the training you need to return the sports equipment to the designated places.
10. Guests bear financial responsibility for any loss or damage of supplied equipment.
11. To avoid injury, children under 12 years are training in the gym under the supervision of parents or instructors.
12. Guests can use the services of our gym hall instructors. Practice with personal trainers is not permitted.
13. Filming and photography on the territory of SPA without a special agreement with the administration are not allowed.
14. All the premises of SPA are non-smoking areas.
15. It is not recommended to use mobile phones in areas designated for training
16. You may obtain any additional service, indicated in the price list. For additional services you need:
- Sign up for a chosen service at the reception;
- Pay for the chosen service.
17. Cancellation or postponement of the service, reserved by you, should be made in advance, not later than 2 hours before the scheduled time. In this case, payment for not provided services will not be charged. If you cancel or postpone the time of service less than 2 hours before the scheduled time, you will be charged at a rate of 100% of the cost of service.
18. Being late for the procedure will reduce the duration of your stay, because we need to complete it as planned, in order to prepare properly for the next guest.
In case of violation of these rules, the administration reserves the right to revise the further terms of visiting VERHOLY Relax SPA by the Guest.
- To stay in the SPA in the state of alcoholic or drug intoxication;
- To eat in not designated areas, especially in the pool area and jacuzzi;
- To use sauna whisks independently;
- To use in baths and saunas own masks, scrubs, strongly scented cosmetics.
The fine for the violation of above mentioned rules is 1000 UAH!
With regards, administration of
VERHOLY Relax SPA